TERMS AND CONDITIONS
YOUR SAFETY IS IMPORTANT TO US
it iit for atInformation
- All patients are required to provide contact details; including address, telephone and email in order to secure an appointment.
- All clients will complete a Medical history form at their first appointment, this is necessary to inform the consultation and treatment planning process.
- All information will be treated as confidential and protected in accordance with Data Protection legislation
- Patient information will not be shared with third parties without written permissions and you will not receive unsolicited information from us.
- You may choose to remove yourself from our mailing list at any time, by unsubscribing.
New Patient – Telephone Consultation
- Whilst telephone consultations are discouraged, we acknowledge some circumstances when this service may be helpful; particularly for our patients who will be travelling long distance.
- New patients, seeking advice from a practitioner in a telephone discussion, require a diary appointment of 30 minutes. Patients must call the clinic at the time agreed.
- You will be sent appointment reminders the day before your appointment, either by text or email.
- Please provide as much notice as possible, if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, so that we may make best use of our appointment diary.
- When diaries are particularly busy, we may take a nominal deposit, of £20 refundable on attendance, to mitigate missed appointments.
- Please do NOT attend the clinic for an appointment if you are unwell. If you are unsure, please call and discuss with the practitioner. Many treatments are contraindicated if you are unwell; this includes colds, cold sores or local skin infections.
- Routine review appointments are offered after treatment with Botulinum Toxin as a courtesy. No additional treatment or ‘top up’ is provided free of charge, once the review period of 2-3 weeks has passed.
- New patients are seen for consultation and assessment; except in exceptional circumstances, with prior arrangement, we do not offer treatment on the first visit. Hyaluronidase treatment cannot be performed without a prior assessment and test patch.
- We do not treat children or young adults under the age of 18.
- Please do not bring children to the clinic unless they are old enough to be left unsupervised.
- Children will not be allowed to accompany you into the treatment rooms.
- Patients will be charged £35 for the consultation at the moment of their booking, not refundable;
- You will be advised of the full costs of any treatment plan proposed and agreed, including that of any maintenance treatment,
before any treatment is undertaken.
- Payment is taken, in full at the time of treatment.
- The clinic accepts cash, or major debit and credit cards.
- A discretionary deposit will be taken for some treatments and in some circumstances
- Discounts/vouchers cannot be applied to (products/treatments)
- Fees charged for treatment are for the delivery of a treatment and the accompanying service, which is inclusive of;
- Provision of information and advice
- Safe treatment with evidence based products
- Follow up appointments and aftercare advice and support as appropriate
- Whilst we undertake to provide excellent service; factual, honest and ethical advice, safe, expert treatment in experienced hands and only the best products, we cannot guarantee your results and cannot offer refunds if the results achieved fail to meet your expectations.
- Skin care products are non-returnable/refundable.
Dr Miriam Adebibe and Dr Lauren Hamilton
© Victor & Garth Ltd. Company number 09119695 - All Rights Reserved.
Registered Address: Unit 6, 188 Shoreditch High Street, London, England, E1 6HU